HealthScope is a forum to diagnose, digest and discuss the issues facing health today.
Follow us on Twitter @apcoworldwide
APCOForum.com is the home blog of APCO Worldwide. Contributors include APCO's consultants around the world.
Visit Shared Purpose, our blog on what's next for business and society.
History & CategoriesClick to unfold.
- From Ninth Graders to Health Care Elites: A Communications Lesson on the Power of Engagement
- What’s Next in Health Care Part II: Price Transparency – is it the Holy Grail?
- Accountable Health Care: The Silent Health Care Reform
- The FDA Likes Facebook? The AMARC Hysteria
- The Need for a Medical Surge
- Health Care: Now What
- The Real Hospital Quality Measures
- Happy Healthy Weight Week?
- Personalized Medicine – from Complexity to Clarity
- APCO Forum: What’s Next in Food
Tag Archives: public health
Erica DeWald is an associate director in APCO's Washington, D.C., office specializing in vaccines and communicating complex scientific issues. “It’s a bird!” “It’s a plane!” “No, it’s bird flu on a plane!”It just wouldn’t be flu season without a panic about a pandemic, would it? The fuss usually kicks up around September and, depending on the [...]
Posted on Wednesday, April 11th, 2012 By Erica DeWald