HealthScope is a forum to diagnose, digest and discuss the issues facing health today.
Follow us on Twitter @apcoworldwide
APCOForum.com is the home blog of APCO Worldwide. Contributors include APCO's consultants around the world.
Visit Shared Purpose, our blog on what's next for business and society.
History & CategoriesClick to unfold.
- From Ninth Graders to Health Care Elites: A Communications Lesson on the Power of Engagement
- What’s Next in Health Care Part II: Price Transparency – is it the Holy Grail?
- Accountable Health Care: The Silent Health Care Reform
- The FDA Likes Facebook? The AMARC Hysteria
- The Need for a Medical Surge
- Health Care: Now What
- The Real Hospital Quality Measures
- Happy Healthy Weight Week?
- Personalized Medicine – from Complexity to Clarity
- APCO Forum: What’s Next in Food
Tag Archives: Obamacare
When Massachusetts governors talk about health care legislation, it’s not just the people in Massachusetts whose ears perk up. Yesterday was no different. Speaking at an annual Boston Chamber of Commerce event yesterday, Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick defended the idea of government promoting near-universal health care, even as he called on lawmakers, health care providers, and the business community to work jointly on controlling cost.
Posted on Wednesday, May 16th, 2012 By Katie Payne