HealthScope is a forum to diagnose, digest and discuss the issues facing health today.
Follow us on Twitter @apcoworldwide
APCOForum.com is the home blog of APCO Worldwide. Contributors include APCO's consultants around the world.
Visit Shared Purpose, our blog on what's next for business and society.
History & CategoriesClick to unfold.
- From Ninth Graders to Health Care Elites: A Communications Lesson on the Power of Engagement
- What’s Next in Health Care Part II: Price Transparency – is it the Holy Grail?
- Accountable Health Care: The Silent Health Care Reform
- The FDA Likes Facebook? The AMARC Hysteria
- The Need for a Medical Surge
- Health Care: Now What
- The Real Hospital Quality Measures
- Happy Healthy Weight Week?
- Personalized Medicine – from Complexity to Clarity
- APCO Forum: What’s Next in Food
Tag Archives: hunger
Today is Food Day in the United States. Food Day is an event coordinated by the Center for Science in the Public Interest with the goal of bringing together eaters of all types “to push for healthy, affordable food produced in a sustainable, humane way.” According to its organizers, Food Day is a nationwide grassroots mobilization for healthier diets and improved food policies. With literally thousands of events big and small being planned for today, it is clear that people are thinking about their food more than they ever have before.
Posted on Monday, October 24th, 2011 By Melissa Musiker