HealthScope is a forum to diagnose, digest and discuss the issues facing health today.
Follow us on Twitter @apcoworldwide
APCOForum.com is the home blog of APCO Worldwide. Contributors include APCO's consultants around the world.
Visit Shared Purpose, our blog on what's next for business and society.
History & CategoriesClick to unfold.
- From Ninth Graders to Health Care Elites: A Communications Lesson on the Power of Engagement
- What’s Next in Health Care Part II: Price Transparency – is it the Holy Grail?
- Accountable Health Care: The Silent Health Care Reform
- The FDA Likes Facebook? The AMARC Hysteria
- The Need for a Medical Surge
- Health Care: Now What
- The Real Hospital Quality Measures
- Happy Healthy Weight Week?
- Personalized Medicine – from Complexity to Clarity
- APCO Forum: What’s Next in Food
Tag Archives: healthy lifestyles
Late last week, at the request of Congress, the Federal Trade Commission, along with partners in an interagency working group at the USDA, FDA and CDC, released for comment a set of “Preliminary Proposed Nutrition Principles for Marketing Foods to Children Ages 2-17.” Congress tasked the working group with developing a set of principles to guide industry efforts to improve the nutritional profile of foods marketed directly to children and to tap into the power of advertising and marketing to support healthful food choices.
Posted on Tuesday, May 3rd, 2011 By Melissa Musiker