HealthScope is a forum to diagnose, digest and discuss the issues facing health today.
Follow us on Twitter @apcoworldwide
APCOForum.com is the home blog of APCO Worldwide. Contributors include APCO's consultants around the world.
Visit Shared Purpose, our blog on what's next for business and society.
History & CategoriesClick to unfold.
- From Ninth Graders to Health Care Elites: A Communications Lesson on the Power of Engagement
- What’s Next in Health Care Part II: Price Transparency – is it the Holy Grail?
- Accountable Health Care: The Silent Health Care Reform
- The FDA Likes Facebook? The AMARC Hysteria
- The Need for a Medical Surge
- Health Care: Now What
- The Real Hospital Quality Measures
- Happy Healthy Weight Week?
- Personalized Medicine – from Complexity to Clarity
- APCO Forum: What’s Next in Food
Tag Archives: CMS
In the debate over health care reform, “competition” is one of the words used most often by both sides. Republicans and Democrats both claim to support it, want more if it and put it at the heart of success when it comes to building a better health care system. However, once you get behind the rhetoric, there is a difference between how each side defines the term.
Posted on Monday, April 18th, 2011 By Bill Pierce