HealthScope is a forum to diagnose, digest and discuss the issues facing health today.
Follow us on Twitter @apcoworldwide
APCOForum.com is the home blog of APCO Worldwide. Contributors include APCO's consultants around the world.
Visit Shared Purpose, our blog on what's next for business and society.
History & CategoriesClick to unfold.
- From Ninth Graders to Health Care Elites: A Communications Lesson on the Power of Engagement
- What’s Next in Health Care Part II: Price Transparency – is it the Holy Grail?
- Accountable Health Care: The Silent Health Care Reform
- The FDA Likes Facebook? The AMARC Hysteria
- The Need for a Medical Surge
- Health Care: Now What
- The Real Hospital Quality Measures
- Happy Healthy Weight Week?
- Personalized Medicine – from Complexity to Clarity
- APCO Forum: What’s Next in Food
Tag Archives: austerity
Tresja Bolt is a senior director in APCO Worldwide’s Brussels office and heads the company’s health care practice in EIMEAIt is fair to say that the pharmaceutical industry has not had an easy time during the economic crisis. Cost-containment aimed at controlling public health care spending has been an issue for high-income countries in Europe [...]
Posted on Tuesday, April 10th, 2012 By Tresja Bolt