HealthScope is a forum to diagnose, digest and discuss the issues facing health today.
Follow us on Twitter @apcoworldwide
APCOForum.com is the home blog of APCO Worldwide. Contributors include APCO's consultants around the world.
Visit Shared Purpose, our blog on what's next for business and society.
History & CategoriesClick to unfold.
- From Ninth Graders to Health Care Elites: A Communications Lesson on the Power of Engagement
- What’s Next in Health Care Part II: Price Transparency – is it the Holy Grail?
- Accountable Health Care: The Silent Health Care Reform
- The FDA Likes Facebook? The AMARC Hysteria
- The Need for a Medical Surge
- Health Care: Now What
- The Real Hospital Quality Measures
- Happy Healthy Weight Week?
- Personalized Medicine – from Complexity to Clarity
- APCO Forum: What’s Next in Food
Monthly Archives: July 2011
This week I had the opportunity to facilitate a roundtable on the topic of prevention and wellness at ExL Pharma’s annual public relations and communications summit. In hotel ballrooms filled with professional communicators, many were abuzz with fresh ideas to take back to their respective biopharma companies. The chief question: how does this industry build a more productive dialogue with stakeholders and become seen not as “pill-makers” but as real solution providers, helping their customers achieve better health?
Posted on Friday, July 29th, 2011 By Kelly Cox