A few weeks ago, I attended TEDMED. I was impressed with the speakers and the whole TEDMED experience, but what really struck me was just how interested I was in what was being said. And not just as someone who works in health care communications, but as a regular, curious individual. Many of the talks, topics of which ranged from supercomputers to nematodes to heart disease, not only left me with a solid understanding of their content, but also inspired me to want to go off and learn more about subjects I wouldn’t have necessarily been motivated to learn about on my own beforehand.… Read more »
HealthScope is a forum to diagnose, digest and discuss the issues facing health today.
Follow us on Twitter @apcoworldwide
APCOForum.com is the home blog of APCO Worldwide. Contributors include APCO's consultants around the world.
Visit Shared Purpose, our blog on what's next for business and society.
History & CategoriesClick to unfold.
- From Ninth Graders to Health Care Elites: A Communications Lesson on the Power of Engagement
- What’s Next in Health Care Part II: Price Transparency – is it the Holy Grail?
- Accountable Health Care: The Silent Health Care Reform
- The FDA Likes Facebook? The AMARC Hysteria
- The Need for a Medical Surge
- Health Care: Now What
- The Real Hospital Quality Measures
- Happy Healthy Weight Week?
- Personalized Medicine – from Complexity to Clarity
- APCO Forum: What’s Next in Food